Beyond the Physical: Igniting Confidence and More
Erectile dysfunction is not a new term and from decades men are suffering from this problem. It affects all ages but is also treatable despite the age issue.
There are several causes of erectile dysfunction (ED),Role of Life Style in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction Articles and as a result of this the available treatments are also different. Commonly used treatments for erectile dysfunction are listed as below:
• Viagra and other pills – Modern men take pills like Viagra (Sildenafil), Cialis (Tadalafil) and Vardenafil (Levitra) that stimulate the flow of blood to the penis, thus making it easier to get an erection when there is sexual stimulation.
• Mechanical vacuum devices – It creates a partial vacuum, which causes the blood to flow to the male sexual organ. After an erection is achieved, a special elastic band, which is attached at the base of the penis, prevents the blood from flowing back to the body and thus gives a longer and harder erection.
• Psychotherapy – This treatment is used in the case when the erectile dysfunction is not due to a medical condition, but is the result of emotional stress
• Hormone replacement therapy – In the rare cases where the reason for erectile dysfunction is testosterone deficiency, hormone replacement therapy might be enough.
• Herbal supplements for men – Now days due to side effects of pills men are sifting toward herbal supplements for increasing libido and improving erection. These are widely known as herbal Viagra. They are 100% natural (made of herbs) and safe.
• Vascular surgery and penile implants – These methods of treatment are riskier, and are resorted to only when the other methods are not giving results.
Apart from the treatments discusses above 역삼역 안마 there are many other supporting factors that will accelerate your treatment procedure. Several studies suggest that the overall lifestyle intervention, such as healthy diet and regular exercise, may be an effective way in the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Avoid smoking and excessive use of alcohol. Also check your eating habits and do not take high fat foods.
Maintaining a normal weight with adequate diets and regular physical activity as well as permanent control of high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes has several other advantages too. In addition to the beneficial effects in treating erectile dysfunction they also help to decrease the incidence of strokes and heart attacks.
Thus the overall conclusion of this article is that a healthy and proper lifestyle is very helpful in the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.